The Best Vintage and Antique Furniture Shops in Denver
One of the easiest and most effective ways to add character and meaning to your space is to incorporate vintage and antiques finds into its design.
Mixing old and new is often what helps to make a house feel like a home – and it’s a sustainable practice, too.
Here in Denver we are lucky to have access to a multitude of resources for vintage and antiques. Read on to learn more about some of our local favorites.
- Location: 776 N. Santa Fe Dr.
- Inventory: Vintage and mid-mod furniture and décor
- Why we like it: Located in the charming Santa Fe Art District, its two sister stores, Art District Antiques and Garage Antiques, are located just across the street.
- Location: 15 E. 11th Ave.
- Inventory: Vintage furniture and home goods
- Why we like it: Their collection is carefully and thoughtfully curated. Check out their sister store, MEEK (just one block away) for a unique collection of modern and vintage clothing, accessories, jewelry, and gifts.
- Location: 1351 W. 38th Ave.
- Inventory: Retro and modern furniture
- Why we like it: An MCM enthusiast’s paradise, their furnishings are unique and authentic. You’ll find items here you won’t find anywhere else. An added bonus? Their gallery features the work of local artists.
- Location: 1200 W. Evans Ave.
- Inventory: Reclaimed wood, architectural salvage, and vintage décor
- Why we like it: They prep reclaimed lumber, meaning they cut, plane, sand, and finish it. They offer custom builds, too – think tables, countertops, shelves, benches, mantels, and more – all made from reclaimed wood and upcycled steel.
- Location: 5327 E. Colfax Ave.
- Inventory: A mix of furniture and accessories, mainly from the Art Deco and Machine Age eras.
- Why we like it: Their Vintage Select collection features pieces from across the country – and its curators have over a half century of combined experience.
- Location: 70 Rio Grande Blvd.
- Inventory: New and gently used cabinetry, appliances, furniture, and more at discounted rates
- Why we like it: All of their profits support Habitat for Humanity‘s homeownership program for low-income families.
- Location: Online
- Inventory: Everything
- Why we like it: Filters make it easy to search for exactly what you’re looking for, and prices are usually negotiable.
We’d love to know… are there any we’re missing? Where are your favorite haunts in Denver?
We love incorporating vintage and antique furniture in every project. Let us create a story-filled home for you – schedule a call with us today.
Unless otherwise noted, photography from KonMari.com.