Friday Crush: 10 Things to Love Now
It’s Friday! If that’s not reason enough to be in a good mood, try taking pleasure in the simple things today. Get out and soak up a few minutes of sunshine, linger over your mid-morning coffee, or bop along to a fun song on the radio. And if you need some inspiration, here are 10 things that I’m loving right now:
1. This adorable pirate scarf from Sewn Natural.
2. Jennifer Neri’s DIY patterned window shade on Brave New Home.
3. Repurposing old maps!
4. Joel Henriques’ FREE printable paper cities on Made by Joel. I can’t wait to make this with Clinton.
5. Butcher-block in the bathroom! Becky did such a beautiful job on her bathroom renovation, on Preparing for Peanut.
6. H&M’s home line. I completely forgot they had launched this!
7. Open shelving beneath kitchen cabinets. I love open shelving, but fear the inevitable reduction of storage space and the pressure to maintain neatness. This seems like the best of both worlds!
8. This adorable cutting board from Huset Shop.
9. Fabrics from HUS & HEM.
10. Asia Pietrzyk’s cute little print.
Have a good weekend everyone!