Friday Crush: 10 Things to Love!
I can’t believe it’s Friday already–this week flew by! I hope you all have exciting plans and are enjoying the fall weather (it’s beautiful here in DC). The fiancé is taking a motorcycle trip this weekend, so I think I’m going to take C and the pup apple picking so we can bake something yummy and fall-ish.
Here is what I’m loving this week:
1. This alphabet print from Snug Studio.
2. Colorful, patterned walls!
3. This adorable basement kitchen makeover by Alex at North Story.
4. The TOO by Blu Dot Plop Counter Stool at Target.
5. This incredible DIY modern pet bed!
6. Adatine‘s super quirky AND affordable handmade plush dolls.
7. This beautiful marble kitchen cart Ikea hack by Meg Gizuk on Oliver and Rust!
8. Wood + brass + glass = lighting heaven. Thank you, Cedar & Moss. (Wouldn’t these be beautiful in a bathroom?)
9. The new fall collection at Schoolhouse Electric. I’m just itching to try it all!
10. This fabulous DIY floor by Mandi at Vintage Revivals. I don’t have a trailer, but I think this would be beautiful in a small outdoor space like a shed, workshop, or studio. Stunning!
Have a great weekend, everyone!